AT with AT Octopus & Gauge
A fully balanced regulator at an entry level price. Warm water use only (above 10C / 50F).
• 1 HP port and 4 MP ports are available.
• Available in DIN and yoke.
• Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
• The integrated venturi control provides a performance boost at depth while preventing unwanted freeflow at the surface.
• The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates
The Apeks XTX40 octopus is a perfect match to any of the Apeks regulators and continue the high performance and cold water reliability that they are so well known for. The XTX40 Octopus uses a pneumatically balanced full metal valve that delivers a consistently smooth breathe. The valve is connected to an external heat exchanger that helps to dissipate the cold generated by the valve as gas decompresses into the second stage housing.
The XTX 40 Octopus has a large front purge button, a diver adjustable venturi lever and ergonomic anti-bacterial mouthpiece. The XTX housing has been designed to allow a certified Apeks technician to convert the octopus from the standard right hand to a left-hand hose entry if required, giving additional hose routing and configuration possibilities.This can be converted by our authorised service technicians before shipping.
The Octopus is finished with a high visibility yellow hose, front cover and housing trim for easy identification.