Constructed from standard neoprene, this suit is a reliable choice for beginners to experienced enthusiasts.
FIT AND VERASTILITY DONE RIGHT. SPORT family wetsuits are constructed from standard neoprene laminated with nylon 2-sides (N2S) fabric - know to be a durable and reliable choice for beginner to experienced enthusiasts, both above and below the waterline.
The SPORT series offers the most extensive selection of styles and INSULAYERING accessories displaying bold new graphics and more color options.
The SPORT series suits offer unmatched value while providing the same legendary BARE-FIT patterns that we use in all our other BARE wetsuit families.
- Comfortable contoured 5mm GLIDESKIN collar with Velcro adjustment
- Set-in sleeve design for superior comfort and mobility
- Heavy-duty back zipper with skin-to-skin internal sealing flap
- 4mm flex panel in elbow increases flexibility
- Internal skin-in flip seals at mid-forearm and mid-calf to reduce water entry
- Anatomically shaped arms, knees and lower legs
- Heavy-duty ankle zippers ease donning
- Loop at base of zipper assists donning
- Edges finished with stretch nylon binding
- Double glued with SECURE-LOCK construction
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY
- 5mm N2S neoprene
- ARMOR FLEX lower leg protection