Our most durable suit ever, specifically designed for the technical / cave diver who need an exceptionally tough technical suit. Features a FULL CORDURA® body, RipStop reinforced upper/lower sleeves, shoulders, crotch/seat, lower legs and flexible M-PADz knee pads. Slim “cave cut” design greatly improves aqua dynamics.
How many manufacturers guarantee their drysuits for life?
So far, only us. The nearest competitor we can find only offers a 7-year warranty. In the over 40 years we’ve been in business, customers have shared stories where they’ve passed their BARE drysuit on to a friend or family member after an entire ‘lifetime’ of use.
This history of reliability and durability helped establish our reputation for workmanship and durability and has allowed us to make a guarantee no other manufacturer has been able to do.
We are confident enough in our products to offer a LIFETIME GUARANTEE limited to seams and workmanship. Even if the person is not the original owner. We stand behind our products like nobody else, because your customers deserve a product like no other.
- Telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap, rear double anchor and adjustable quick release front buckle
- Anatomically shaped torso, arms and legs eliminates excess bulk and improves aqua dynamics
- Includes protective zipper cover
- 3mm neoprene comfort-fit neck seal
- 360 degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the chest)
- Adjustable low-profile exhaust valve (default valve placement on upper left arm)
- Includes suspenders
- HD Bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
- 2-needle “felled seam” construction and reinforced “critical-wear” seam points
- M-PADz knee protection for excellent flexibility and durability
- Comes standard with 2 TECH POCKETS and the TECH BOOT
- Delivered with backpack, LP Hose and zipper wax
- Includes heavy-duty duffel bag
- Available in custom MADE-TO-MEASURE sizes ONLY
- A proprietary blend of lightweight and flexible CORDURA® fabrics exclusive to BARE. Includes a full CORDURA® exterior improving overall suit durability and extending the life of your suit
- CORDURA® RipStop fabric for additional protection on the upper/lower sleeves, shoulders, crotch/seat and lower legs
- Slim “cave cut” design is patterned to minimize excess material improving aqua dynamics
- SMART Collar designed to improve the seal between collar and dry hood all but eliminating water entry and also incorporates a new drain valve improving the flow of water away from the neck area. Smart Collar is attached to the outside making repairs simple and easy
- TIZIP MasterSeal main entry zipper offers improved flexibility over traditional brass zippers and a lower profile design.
- Removable inflator valve backer pad reduces discomfort as a result of the “squeeze” at depths. The backer pad is made from noncompressible 3-D Spacer material that provides unrestricted airflow when pressed against the diver’s chest
The HDC is an exceptionally tough but lightweight (4.1kg) suit that can endure heavy use in rugged environments.