This unique trilaminate drysuit uses a special blend of fabrics that deliver 4-way stretch for a “next-to-skin” fit and breathability for a balanced body temperature
. LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
THE WORLD’S ONLY STRETCH BREATHABLE DRYSUIT DIVING SYSTEM
At BARE we understand that a truly memorable dive experience is one to remember because of the dive, not the equipment. That’s why we developed the SB SYSTEM. It’s a combination of 3 lightweight layers that provide STRETCH and BREATHABILITY, enhancing your overall comfort level so you can focus on the real adventure underwater.
The SB SYSTEM uses STRETCH to deliver “next-to-skin” fit and unparalleled freedom of movement, and BREATHABILITY to move moisture away from your skin and exhaust trapped humidity, keeping you warmer and drier throughout the dive and on the surface.
If you want the best drysuit diving experience, we are confident that you will find it in the new SB SYSTEM.
BARE drysuits are legendary for their durability and longevity with many of our customers getting a full lifetime of use out of their BARE drysuit before passing it on to a friend or family member. This has allowed us to offer something that no other drysuit manufacturer has been able to do: a Lifetime Guarantee on seams and workmanship. Much more than a warranty, BARE is the fi rst and only drysuit manufacturer to offer a Lifetime Guarantee. Except for normal wear and tear, misuse or negligence, BARE will honor all claims against seams and workmanship for the life of the drysuit worldwide. Even if you’re not the original owner, you’re covered.
In a category where the next closest competitor only offers a 7-year warranty, we think you’ll agree that the BARE Guarantee says something quite extraordinary about the quality of the workmanship, materials and technology that goes into each and every one of our drysuits. We stand behind our workmanship like no one else because you deserve a product like no other.
Your choice of latex or a 3mm neoprene comfort-fit neck seal
• 2mm nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE Elastek dry hood
• 360 degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the chest)
• Adjustable low-profile exhaust valve (default placement of valve on the left upper arm)
• Your choice of neoprene or HD bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
• Pre-installed suspender tabs - ready to accept optional suspenders
• M-PADz abrasion resistant seat protection
• M-PADz knee protection with 1mm neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort
• Flatseam construction, glued and taped on interior & exterior
• Reinforced “critical-wear” seam points
• Contrasting grey seam tape design accents
• Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot (see accessories for BARE boot options)
• Premium graphics and badging
• Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as a stand alone drysuit
- INCLUDES FREE DRYSUIT DUFFEL BAG
• STRETCH BREATHABLE trilaminate fabric exclusive to BARE. Performance inspired blend of nylon/high tenacity nylon/spandex outer shell, waterproof stretch breathable polyurethane membrane and nylon interior lining.
• Exclusive trilaminate fabric breathes and stretches offering incomparable comfort and flexibility underwater and a balanced body temperature on the surface
• TIZIP Master Seal main entry zipper offers improved flexibility over traditional brass zippers and uses a lower profile design
- Self donning front entry drysuit with protective zipper cover and zipper garage