This front zip drysuit uses the latest advanced materials and construction techniques allowing for a high degree of 4-way stretch eliminating the need for a torso control system such as a crotch strap.
How many manufacturers guarantee their drysuits for life?
So far, only us. The nearest competitor we can find only offers a 7-year warranty. In the over 40 years we’ve been in business, customers have shared stories where they’ve passed their BARE drysuit on to a friend or family member after an entire ‘lifetime’ of use.
This history of reliability and durability helped establish our reputation for workmanship and durability and has allowed us to make a guarantee no other manufacturer has been able to do.
We are confident enough in our products to offer a LIFETIME GUARANTEE limited to seams and workmanship. Even if the person is not the original owner. We stand behind our products like nobody else, because your customers deserve a product like no other.
- Your choice of latex or a 3mm neoprene comfort-fit neck seal
- 2mm nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- 360 degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the chest)
- Adjustable low-profile exhaust valve (default valve placement on upper left arm)
- Your choice of neoprene or HD bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
- Pre-installed suspender tabs – ready to accept optional suspenders
- K-PADz (Kevlar)knee protection
- Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot (see accessories for BARE boot options)
- Premium badging and reflective patches
- Available in custom made to measure sizes
- INCLUDES FREE DRYSUIT DUFFEL BAG
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE*
- 2mm hyper-compressed FULL-STRETCH neoprene minimizes changes in buoyancy and thermal protection at depths
- “DIAMOND-TUFF” nylon laminate on the exterior and a high-stretch interior laminate provide 4-way stretch enhancing your freedom of movement
- Newly advanced NST (No Stitch Technology) process uses the latest double heat tape technology allowing for “pin stripe” tape to be used, enhancing the suits overall stretch characteristics
- TIZIP MasterSeal main entry zipper offers improved flexibility over traditional brass zippers and uses a lower profile design
- Inner fabric is a high stretch and very smooth blend of nylon and spandex for a “frictionless” donning with BARE thermal layers
- PROTEKT shoulder, underarm and elbow protection, provide the next generation of abrasion and wear resistance and offer a high degree of stretch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Self donning front entry drysuit with protective zipper cover
Sizes: S, MShort, M, MLTall, MLShort, ML, MTall, LShort, L, LTall, XLShort, XL, XLTall, 2XLShort, 2XL, 3XL