Exposure Sub M3 MK2
The SUB M3 Mk2 uses innovation and advanced motion sensing technology to make a Dive light that is fundamentally easier to use, brighter, more compact and reliable underwater. Comes with hand mount, and Wrist Lanyard.
- 1800 lumens, 20 degree soft spot beam with 3 x power levels
- A rear capacitive switch ensuring ease of use when on the surface, allowing the light to be used functionally on land as a torch or bike light
- Automatic activation between SURFACE and MOTION mode when entering and exiting the water makes the transition seamless
- OLED screen clearly displays the mode (SURFACE or MOTION) on water entry / exit to confirm transition
- OLED screen accurately displays the remaining runtime in hours and minutes, automatically re-calculating each time you change output
Why is there no mechanical switch?
Using a combination of capacitive switching and motion switching eliminates the need for a mechanical switch which is prone to clogging up with sand / salt or suffer from water ingress.
In the box: SUBM3 MK2 Torch, ergonomic neoprene wrist mount, neoprene storage case, USB charging lead with 110-240V plug adapter, Wrist lanyard, allen key and spare washer for wrist mount attachment, Exposure storage box.