The X2 is a floating personal searchlight with unique Optimised Night Vision (ONV) red beam modes. It can be taken anywhere, used for everything from cycling, changing a tyre to trimming on a 100ft yacht.
- High powered search light for quick and easy sail trimming, spotting of markers or debris, and rapid location of casualties.
- Compact size makes the X2 functional in any situation, land or sea, where night vison can prove helpful or essential.
- Buoyant design allows light to be switched on and throw to Man Overboard
- Cable free searchlight allows freedom of movement at sea or on land
- USB charging for global compatibility
In the box: X2 torch, charging holster, carriage holster, usb charging cable, mains charging adapter, reflective lanyard, QS guide
MADE IN THE UK | 2 YEAR WARRANTY | QUICK START GUIDE | VIDEO TUTORIAL
What is the advantage of ONV?
- 3 red outputs, starting on low, work alongside your night adapted vision. When light is no longer needed you have retained both your and surrounding peoples night vision.
- 60 hours of run time in low red mode reduces the need to charge your light saving valuable battery whilst at sea.
- Light emitting colour coded switches ensure rapid location of X2 and correct colour selection.