Dive Rite CCR XT Wing
Dive Rite CCR XT Wing
The inflator hose is offset, lying just to the outside of the chest-mounted counterlungs. The open mid-section allows rebreather hoses to run through the middle of the wing, freeing up space behind the diver's head and keeping airflow from being compressed at the top of the wing. This also means airflow is no longer restricted at the top of the wing due to hoses pressing down over the wing.
The CCR Series is an adjustable lift wing, sporting an optional Gusset Control System cord that can be used to further streamline the wing such as when carrying small bailout bottles . The GCS is not a bungee wing because it does not restrict air flow; instead the GCS promotes added streamlining and buoyancy control, yet allows the wing to inflate to its full capacity.
AVAILABLE IN XT TRIM WITH SINGLE BLADDER
The CCR Series offers 40 lbs/18.1 kg of lift and is designed for use with the TransPac, TransPlate or metal backplates.
The CCR XT wing uses SuperFabric® brand technology XT material to create an armor-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts, with a 1680 ballistic nylon diver's side panel. The CCR XT is further enhanced with a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder. It is backed by our WORRY-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE and is made exclusively in the U.S.A.
- Model BC5500 CCR XT outer bag is made of SuperFabric brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver's side panel.
- Inner bladder is constructed from heavy-duty 210 denier nylon laminated bladder which is highly resistant to pinches and punctures
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
- Comes equipped with a 16-inch elbow inflator and along with a 27-inch low-pressure inflation hose. Other hoses lengths are available upon request.
- Two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach wing to harness and set diver trim
- Approximate dimensions uninflated: 22-in H x 21-in W (55.8cm x 53.3cm)
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
- To avoid unnecessary wear and tear, remove metal backplates from the wing for transport and do not carry a metal plate stuffed into a dive bag along with a wing and other soft goods.
- The CCR wing is designed so the hoses come thru the middle slots so they don’t interfere with the lift behind the head. Its standard with an elbow, however you can request a pull dump inflator, if you prefer.