Dive Rite Classic XT Wing
Dive Rite Classic XT Wing
AVAILABLE IN XT TRIM WITH SINGLE OR DUAL BLADDERS
Designed solely for double tanks and with the option of a single or dual bladder, the Classic Wing provides 65 lbs. (27.2 kg) of lift, which can accommodate two 104 ft3 (17 L) back mounted cylinders and two 80 ft3 (11L) stage bottles.
Supporting heavy doubles and stage bottles is one thing, but being able to properly balance and stabilize that amount of heavy gear for proper trim while swimming is where the Classic Wing really shines. The donut-shape design provides excellent stability and control while diving by keeping a volume of inflation on the top, sides, and bottom. This, along with an optional integrated Gusset Control System (GCS) that reduces “taco” effect and promotes effective streamlining, puts buoyancy where it is most needed (throughout the torso supporting the weight of the tanks) for superior horizontal trim. The GCS is not like a bungee wing because it does not restrict airflow; instead, the GCS promotes added streamlining and buoyancy control, yet allows the wing to inflate to its full capacity.
Designed to handle the extremes, the Classic Wing is built using our rugged SuperFabric® brand technology XT material that creates an armor-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts, along with a 1680 ballistic nylon side panel. Inside the SuperFabric® outer shell a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder enhances the ruggedness and superior performance of the Classic Wing.
Equipped with a choice of a 12- or 16-inch elbow or a 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump) along with either a 15-, 22-, or 27-inch low-pressure inflation hose, and two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes for attaching the wing to a harness, the Classic Wing accommodates a diver’s needs.
As a part of our modular BCD system, the Classic Wing can be matched with either a TransPac® XT, Transplate, or any metal back plate and webbing harness.
The Classic Wing is backed by our WORRY-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE and are made exclusively in the U.S.A.
- Outer bag: SuperFabric® brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver's side panel (extremely resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Inner bladder: 210-denier nylon laminated (highly resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Wing Gusset Control system for streamlining
- Lift: 65 lbs. (27.2 kg)
- Cylinder accommodation: Two 104 ft3 (17 L) back mounted cylinders and two 80 ft3 (11L) stage bottles
- 15-, 22-, or 27-inch (38, 55.8, or 68.5 cm) LP inflator hose
- 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull-dump) or 12- or 16-inch elbow
- Mounting: Two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet holes are used to attach wing to harness and set diver trim
- Urethane flanges: Welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
- Weight: 3 lbs. (1.36 kg)
- Size: 24-in. H x 26-in. W (60.9 cm x 66.0 cm)
To avoid unnecessary wear and tear, remove metal backplates from the wing for transport and do not carry a metal plate stuffed into a dive bag along with a wing and other soft goods.