Apeks DSX - Technical Dive Computer
Apeks DSX - Technical Dive Computer
The new DSX technical dive computer is the latest in wearable technology for the serious technical diver, or the diver just looking for the finest instrument on the market, to take them to the next level. Robust as only Apeks knows how, and fully loaded with cutting edge features, including sidemount and CCR mode, induction or cable charging and management of up to 6 gasses. The DSX is primed and ready to take you on your next adventure.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Powerful feature rich multi function technical diving computer.
- Air integrated and suitable for use with up to 6 transmitters, ideal for sidemount diving.
- Use up to 6 gasses.
- GPS function allows you to mark waypoints on the surface and allows you to navigate back to your entry point.
- Sidemount mode with gas switch notification.
- Supplied with oxygen analyser (note: no oxygen cell supplied, use R22 type cell).
- Titanium outer bezel to save weight and ensure maximum durability.
- 2 strap options supplied elastic double straps with buckle release and bungee attachment system.
- Reusable protective storage case storage case.
- Induction charging system, supplied with induction charging mat.
- Traditional cable charge system for faster charging from the mains or portable power source when in remote locations.
- CCR mode (NOTE: CCR Mode will be activated November 2022)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- DSX Computer
- Gas analysing module (no cell supplied, use standard R22 type cell).
- Induction charging mat
- Charging cable
- Bungee strap
Staying connected and managing your dives has never been simpler! Wireless Bluetooth Smart connectivity lets you wirelessly sync your dive data with the DiverLog+ app on your mobile device (available for iOS and Android). With your DiverLog+ app, you can remotely control all your dive computer settings, view dive log and profle data, add locations, notes and other details from your adventures. After your dive, share your memories, stats, photos, and dive site locations on social media.
- Download dive data directly from the Bluetooth enabled Apeks DSX dive computer, upload your desired settings direct from a mobile device to the DSX, and update the firmware to the Computer using Bluetooth Smart technology.
- Stay connected with the Diverlog+ app! Share your dive info, photos, and video links directly to your social media channels and make all your friends jealous of your epic dives.
- Record all your dive data efortlessly including, elapsed time, conditions, computer settings, tank types and sizes, location, dive site, dive buddies, and gear used.
- Electronic dive log signature function allows buddies and instructors to electronically sign your dive log.
- Simple search methods help you easily access all your recorded data. Search by location, dive site, and even which computer you used!
- Easily maintain and access your personal certifcation and medical information so your important data is on hand at all times.
- Keep track of your dive gear with the customisable digital gear bags feature.
- Synchronize your data between Diverlog Desktop, Diverlog+ app, and the DiveCloud online dive data backup system, so you can access your dive records anywhere.
- Export your dive data in various formats for easy review and documentation.
- Review your dive profle in real time.
ELECTRONIC HARDWARE FEATURES
|CPU||32 Bit ST Micro|
|Display Technology||2.4” Color TFT LCD|
|Hoseless Air Integration||Yes|
|Compass||3D Digital Compass|
|Battery Type||Integral Rechargeable Lithium|
|TMT compatible||Yes, up to 6|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Yes|
|Download Feature||Yes, Diverlog+ via BT|
|Algorithm||ZHL-16C w/GF`and Sport Settings|
|Modes||CC, OC (w/Sport Mode setting), SIDE MOUNT, GAUGE SIDE MOUNT,GAUGE|
|Number of Gases||6 OC, 6 CC|
|Number of transmitters||6|
|CCR Auto Setpoint Switch||User selection|
|Ambient Pressure Display||Yes|
|Bar Graphs||N2, GF, ASC|